Looking for a way to stay and save on your visit to Ottawa? An Ottawa vacation rental makes a great, affordable option; especially if you’re planning to vacation in the Capital city for more than a few days.
Visit the Ottawa Groupon page and you’ll find savings of 50-90% on attractions, tours, boat cruises, theatre tickets and dinner spots.
More ideas: Cheap, Fun Things to See & Do in Ottawa
Whether you’re travelling as an individual, a couple, a family or with a group there’s a cheap Ottawa vacation rental that will suit your needs and your budget. If you’re the kind of person who wants to save money by preparing some of your own meals and likes having a little more space and comfort than what a hotel can offer, than a cheap Ottawa vacation rental is ideal. They come completely-furnished with a full kitchen and enough beds for everyone in your party to get a good night’s sleep. Most are conveniently-located near a grocery store, feature their own laundry facilities too—a nice-to-have when you’re visiting more than a few days—and they’re close to the city’s major attractions. Let your search begin! Here are some cheap Ottawa vacation rentals that start for under $125 a night.
– L@@k! Sleeps 8 Entire House! Downtown! Rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. This completely restored and renovated historical stone house has an all-new kitchen and a huge, walk out backyard deck with lots of seating. Three bedrooms and a sofa couch means 8 people can sleep here comfortably.
– Wow! Sleeps 8! Entire House. Downtown! Large group, no worries. This vacation rental has loads of character and space, including room for 8 people to sleep. A restored older home with everything you need including a full kitchen, a large backyard patio for relaxing and parking for not one but two vehicles.
– Fabulous Furnished 2-bedroom in Victorian Turret. Rated 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. Luxury lives here at this charming, unique space where the mattresses are pillow tops and the bedding is 750-thread-count Egyptian cotton bed sheets. Well-stocked kitchen, parking for one vehicle. Easy access to downtown.
– Upscale Chic & Central, Fully-furnished Apartment. TripAdvisor Award of Excellence Winner. This upscale, boutique, one-bedroom is great for a couple. In an area with great restaurants and stores, and very close to the centre of the city. High-end linens and towels. Plus, parking for one vehicle.
– Central NEW private apartment W garage & balcony! Rated 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. Spotless accommodations in a new building located in a charming neighbourhood. On-premise laundry and indoor heated garage too. Major attractions within walking distance or take the nearby bus. Sleeps 3.
– Cheap, Cheap, Cheap but Super-Clean Downtown!! Rated 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. Cozy and sophisticated; features lovingly-restored 1871 hardwood floors. Tastefully furnished with a well-equipped kitchen. Sleeps 4 adults comfortably. Close to many restaurants and must-see attractions.
Just click on the link below.
…on cheap hotels, motels, bed and breakfast spots, hostels and places to stay in Ottawa? Click on the link below to explore more affordable, budget-friendly accommodation options.
One great way to save on Ottawa hotel accommodations is to peruse Groupon, the money-saving website that features local discounts in 150 cities. Visit the Ottawa “Hotels” Groupon page and you’ll find savings of up to 50% on places to stay. The Groupon Ottawa “Hotels” page is a smart place to start when you’re first planning your trip and even when you’re in the middle of your Ottawa visit because new deals get added weekly and even daily many times.
Be thrifty and practical! This information was accurate when published, but can change without notice. We recommend you confirm all details with the provider in question before planning your excursion.
Photo Credit: TripAdvisor.