Get the most value for your travel dollar while visiting Toronto. Check out these discounts and value packed tickets for Toronto attractions and pack more into your trip.
Affordable Hotels in the Heart of Toronto
Bond Place Hotel , close to Dundas Square.
Hotel Victoria Downtown, excellent location.
Super 8 Downtown Toronto, comfortable and value-packed.
Holiday Inn Express Toronto – Downtown, free hot breakfast bar.
Prefer a Vacation Rental? Check out your options
Save on 5 Popular Attractions with a Toronto CityPASS
If you have your heart set on seeing the CN Tower, the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, the Toronto Zoo and Ontario Science Centre do them all on the cheap by getting yourself a Toronto CityPASS.
Another Pass for saving on Toronto attractions and restaurants
- CityPassport — Up to $500 in Savings — Use your smartphone to access this online passport. Gives you savings of up to 50% on Toronto’s top attractions and restaurants. Most offers are good for 2 Adults + 2 Kids. Also includes audio guides and suggested routes to explore.
Check Groupon for Deals on Toronto Things to Do
Visit the Toronto Groupon page and you’ll find savings of anywhere from 40-90% on tours, boat cruises, theatre tickets, comedy clubs, activities, events, dinner spots and accommodations.
The Groupon Toronto page is a smart place to check out when you’re first planning your trip and even when you’re in the middle of your Toronto visit because new deals get added weekly and even daily many times.
Get last minute tickets to a concert or game
A great, reliable source for last minute tickets is Stubhub.
Tickets for Popular Toronto Activities
Looking for a few recommendations?
Here are some suggestions that previous visitors to the City have enjoyed.
Book early as these memorable Toronto activities and outings can sell out fast, especially during peak tourist season.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada — $5 Off Admission after 7:00 PM
- Save on admission to the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada – Sea the Sky Combo Ticket
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Ultimate Toronto Tour
- Toronto Brunch Food Tour
- Small-Group Toronto Beer Tour
- Toronto Dinner and Dance Cruise
- 4-Hour Toronto Cocktail and Secret Bar Tour
- Toronto Harbour Sightseeing Cruise
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Toronto
- Sail Toronto Islands and Lake Ontario
- Toronto Tall Ship Boat Cruise
Go for a Bike Tour and get discounts of 15%-20% on other attractions
One of the most unique ways to get to know and explore Toronto is by going on a guided bicycle tour. Toronto Bicycle Tours has been providing guided bike tours of the city since 2008. Their city, downtown and island tours are so popular and well regarded that Toronto Bicycle Tours is ranked #1 Outdoor Activity in Toronto and rated 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
And here’s something else that’s great about Toronto Bicycle Tours; when you take a bike tour with them you also gain access to discounts of 15%-20% on these Toronto attractions:
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Ontario Science Centre
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- The Second City Theatre
Up for Something Different?
Got room in your budget for a little wow factor? Here are three wickedly fun things to do while you’re visiting Toronto.
- 14-Minute Helicopter Tour Over Toronto
- Toronto Exotic Car Test Drive
- Toronto Tour, Helicopter Ride and Cruise
Be thrifty and practical! This information was accurate when published, but can change without notice. We recommend you confirm all details with the provider in question before planning your excursion.
Photo Credit: Jonathan Caves, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada.