The majesty and beauty of Vancouver, BC will take your breath away…and so will these discounts, passes and tickets for popular Vancouver attractions.
See all the must see places and do all the must do things and save money at the same time.
To check out all the details on the coupons and passes we’ve discovered for Vancouver attractions, just click on any of the links below.
4 Affordable Vancouver Hotels
YMCA Hotel Vancouver, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner.
Delta Vancouver Airport, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner.
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner.
More ideas: Cheap Hotels and Places to Stay in Vancouver
Check Groupon for Deals on Vancouver Things to Do
One great way to save on local fun things to do in Vancouver is to check Groupon, the money-saving website that features local discounts in 150 cities.
Visit the Vancouver Groupon page and you’ll find savings of anywhere from 40-90% on attractions, activities, tours, boat cruises, theatre tickets, dinner spots and accommodations.
The Groupon Vancouver page is a smart place to check out when you’re first planning your trip and even when you’re in the middle of your Vancouver visit because new deals get added weekly and even daily many times.
Vancouver Attractions Coupon Booklets
- City Passport — Over $1000 in Savings — Only $20. 160-pages of savings on 50 of Vancouver’s most popular attractions, plus museums, city tours, bike rentals, adventure day trips, restaurants, live theatre, comedy, symphony, ballet and spas.
Vancouver Theatre Ticket Discounts
- Tickets Tonight — 1/2 Price Theatre Tickets — Purchase your tickets on the day of the production and enjoy outstanding live theatre for half the price. Show listings are updated everyday.
Tickets for Popular Activities in Vancouver
If your chillaxing includes enjoying unique, fun things to see and do in Vancouver we’ve got some great ideas for you.
Below is a list of some of the most popular activities tourists from all over the world have partaken in.
Book early as these memorable Vancouver activities and outings can sell out fast, especially during peak tourist season.
- Vancouver City Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Vancouver to Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour by Bus
- Whale-Watching Tour from Vancouver
- Vancouver City Sightseeing Tour
- Summer Tour: Whistler and Shannon Falls All-Day Tour from Vancouver
- Vancouver Seaplane Tour
- Vancouver North Shore Day Trip with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver Harbor Sunset Dinner Cruise
A few more ideas
Looking for something with a unique twist? Here a few one-of-a-kind Vancouver experiences to consider.
- Small-Group Gourmet Food Tour in Vancouver
- Granite Waterfalls 4-Hour Boat Rental for 5 to 6 People
- Vancouver Snorkel and Kayak Adventure: Snorkel with Seals
Be thrifty and practical! This information was accurate when published, but can change without notice. We recommend you confirm all details with the provider in question before planning your excursion.
Photo Credit: Andy M Smith